PHOTO STUDIO RENTAL
UPDATE: As of Nov 25th 2014, we will no longer offer hourly rental of our studio. Please refer to other available rental studio in the area. (Try Peerspace app!)
Rental photography studio in San Jose, California, some ideal uses for the rental studio space: small to medium size photography, video, film, workshops and training classes. Our spacious, more than 1400 sq. ft of space offers a wide array of configurations for the fashion, portrait, product, and business meetings. Designed for both professionals and amateurs alike, the inexpensive rental space is perfect for just about any photo or video project where you need the control and the privacy of a professional studio at a cost much lower than almost any other similar studio. aR studio is close to major freeways; 101 and 680. Just minutes from Downtown, rent our studio for as little as $35 an hour (minimum 2 hours) and use our lights and backdrops.
STUDIO RENTAL PACKAGE
(SPECIAL PROMOTION PRICING - LIMITED TIME OFFER)
- 2 Guests
- Bring your own
- bring your own flash
- 0-1 Admin
- 4 Guests
- Yes: 1
- White + other
- ceiling strobes
- 0-1 Technician
- 5-15 Guests
- Yes: All
- Any available
- All lighting equipments
- 1-2 Tech/Admin
- Advanced booking is required, at least 1 day. We collect 50% deposit to secure timeslot, payable with Paypal, Visa or Mastercard.
- Rental assistant An admin will be there to ensure your project is going smoothly, however, please bring your own assistance
- Lighting Assistant $45/hour Technician will assist with setup, focusing, tear-down as well as advises on aspects of our studio lighting.
- No clean up fee: If you keep it neat and clean up after yourself, or pay up to $50 clean up fee.
- Longer than it is wider, main shooting room ideal for portraits using longer lenses (ie. 85mm and longer).
- 15 foot high ceilings.
- Permanently mounted background rack, holds standard 9 foot rolls, we have 3 colors: black, grey, green.
- Private dressing room.
- Professional make-up station.
- Large comfortable client area with a 27" touch screen for entertainment.
- Stereo systems in the studio, bring your own or stream online.
- High speed free internet access.
This is not a complete list.
- Various background paper; white, black, grey, chroma green, plus a variety of other colors
- AlienBees, Einstein 640, and Calumet 750 strobe. Flexible enough for photography project.
- (4) Constant lights with soft box (600W ea)
- (3) Giant umbrellas
- (1) monolight.
- Lights stands/c-stands, reflectors, numerous softboxes, 5′ octo and a 7′octo box.
- Computer workstations: Dell i7, iMac 27, dual monitor stations, color laser printer
- Software package: Adobe CS5, Apple Final Cut X, Office
- High-speed internet
- Secured file server accessible from your home office
- 10x14 feet psych (infinity) wall in white
- 3 color rolls 8x10feet tall (Black, green, grey or other colors)
- Smaller multi color rolls 4 feet wide
- Custom made wooden/patterned 4x8 feet backdrops
- Digital rear projection screen 4x8 feet
- Retro Bar table and stools
- Office Think chairs
- Several posing stool
- Vintage chair
- and more...
WORKSHOP & EVENTS
Rent the studio to host your own workshops, teach classes or small events. We offer a well equipped and comfortable location with competitive rates.
Please contact us for details.
Special pricing might end without prior notice.
TAGS: San Jose, Bay Area, Milpitas, Cupertino, Palo Alto